Friday 29 May 2015

Temporary problem

Slight problem here at Psychological Comments, in that Windows Live Writer no longer finds Google Blogger compatible, and refuses to post up my material, sulkily saying "Not found, not found". Incidentally, this may be a good phrase to use when interlocutors use vacuous terminology.

So, I will be using the slow and not particularly pictorial route of blogger composition to reach you. In the meantime, I am reading a pre-publication copy of "Intelligence: All that matters" by Stuart Ritchie, which is very good.

Magic solutions gratefully received.


1 comment:

  1. One thing I've noticed is that MS makes some pretty good software when they put their mind to it. Like you, I'd used WL Writer when it first came out. Unfortunately since it's MS they don't get credit when they make a great product and thus things are left to linger.

    Not related to what you said but wanted to post. :-)

    ReplyDelete